All Regimes Take Notice We The People Of The World Stand For Freedom Without Oppression!
One can reason with ignorance, but it is futile to argue with stupidity!

Monday, October 25, 2010

New Directions

My life has taken drastic new directions this year.  I used to sit in my spare time and write different blogs based on my interests and such.  I am thus ending active writing on this blog.  I will leave it as an archive and link portal.  See what new directions my life and writings take at Thought and Memory Blog.  Thanks for following, and I hope you will continue at Thought and Memory.

No comments:

I Am An Ordained Minister Of The Universal Life Church

The Universal Life Church Monastery


Click image to visit The Universal Life Church.

View my profile at the Universal Life Church Ministers Network.