All Regimes Take Notice We The People Of The World Stand For Freedom Without Oppression!
One can reason with ignorance, but it is futile to argue with stupidity!

Friday, September 26, 2008

39 Days left: More McSame

Greetings all,

I hope you all watched the debate tonight with John McCain and Barak Obama. I thought Obama looked presidential tonight where as McCain looked like the grumpy old man who yells at you to get off his lawn when you were a kid. Anyway I will get into the issues a bit later, but wanted to post my latest video here for you to see. Please enjoy and vote for change in 39 days.


No comments:

I Am An Ordained Minister Of The Universal Life Church

The Universal Life Church Monastery


Click image to visit The Universal Life Church.

View my profile at the Universal Life Church Ministers Network.