All Regimes Take Notice We The People Of The World Stand For Freedom Without Oppression!
One can reason with ignorance, but it is futile to argue with stupidity!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm Going Behind Bars For Good!


I support the Muscular Dystrophy Association every year by participating in their MDA Lockup program.  As a repeat offender I am going behind bars for good.  My bail is $1600.  I need your help to raise my bail.  All donations are tax deductible and support the MDA in their mission of research and support for folks with these devastating diseases.  My $1600 dollar bail will mean that two kids with muscular dystrophy will be able to go to an MDA run summer camp and just be kids in a safe and effective medical support environment.  

I know times are tough right now.  Every dollar helps the MDA provide support for these folk who suffer tough times each and every day.  If you can afford only one dollar it helps.  If you donate one dollar and then ask ten friends to donate one dollar and ask them to ask ten friends to donate one dollar and so on I will make bail easily.  Now I am not trying to limit myself.  If you can afford more than a dollar please do what you can.

  To make a secure credit card donation online click here.  Thank You!

No comments:

I Am An Ordained Minister Of The Universal Life Church

The Universal Life Church Monastery


Click image to visit The Universal Life Church.

View my profile at the Universal Life Church Ministers Network.